HELP - Clio not sittng level..

Hi a while ago i needed my FRight suspension setup changed and i have now after months of questioning her odd scary handling spotted she sits roughly 7mm lower on the FRight than she does on the Fleft.

Im now convinced the used parts Renpart sent me are CUP version "shock absorb, hub and spring" without them knowing prop came off a 197 with cup chassis upgrade so they prop wouldnt of known..

Right i need to know can i just change the 7mm Shorter cup Spring back to a Standard 197 spring or do i also have to change the Cup Shock to standard 197 shock aswell to get her to sit level again?

Im hoping ill only need to change the spring but would like some advice before spending out the money on a mechanic so i only have to visit them once.. ill Prop do H&r Springs alround while im at it..

Cheers.

Why did you only change one side ? If I where replacing struts I would never replace just one side ? If your original set up is non cup the you need non cup struts and springs. I'm new sure struts are relatively cheap around £60ea

cup dampers and springs are different to 197 non-cup items...you will need to change both damper and spring

You should never just change one spring/shock. You should always change the pair on that axle..