HELP! Check Ingition???

Hi folks,

Needing a bit of help. Went a drive and during it the car gave me a warning saying check ignition. It then said check ESP and when i put my foot on the accelerator it was jerky and wouldnt go.

I managed to limp it to a car park and turn the car off and on again and it was fine. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I thought that 2 but Renault said straight away that it was a sensor and then after it went on a diagnostic machine they proved it was. Only took them a couple of hours to fix it

Hi folks,

Needing a bit of help. Went a drive and during it the car gave me a warning saying check ignition. It then said check ESP and when i put my foot on the accelerator it was jerky and wouldnt go.

I managed to limp it to a car park and turn the car off and on again and it was fine. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Hi there,
Have you got this sorted? My RS200 did exactly the same thing last night and scared the crap out of me lol.
Car revved like a F1 car and drove really jerky with messages "Check Injectors" followed by "Check ESP".
Managed to coast it around a few corners and stopped at a level crossing.
Turned engine on and off and it's been fine since!

Just wondered as I also have Bluefin ecu flash installed like yourself and my immediate reaction was the Bluefin and the ecu were having a bit of a tiff!! :scared:

My 200 had the exact same disease, one day after my remap. They changed some parameters again in the mapping and it's fine 'till now... fingers crossed though...