Help asap

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Calliper front bolts torque nm? Must to know asap!!
I saw 170 110 105 people saying what is the correct one?( i did 125) and im about to go soon to some hard driving terms

Did it feel enough?? , plenty of people don't bother torqing bolts up instead of opting for as tight as they can get (when it comes to large items like brake caliper bolts, just don't go mad ).

Well it feelt tight but not completely strong ,the question is if 55 nm is alot ,and even if yes 125 might be tight enough?
And you right many people dont care about nm But they tight as much as they can so its like surely enough anyway( but not healty to screws)

125 max wrench ..
And i thought it needed 140 so i said its fine ,but later i checked the manual w.s and saw its170.. Nvm i didnt go to the journey driving ,tomorrow ill take out the wheels and do a quarter spin manualy( guess its like 40 nm atleast)so 125+ quarter-half spin[emoji4]

There's either tight or F tight. Over tightening bolts can cause plastic deformation of the thread forms, but this is always a preferred option over the alternative! I think tightening torques are really important for rotating equipment like the bolt on the crank pulley.

There's either tight or F tight. Over tightening bolts can cause plastic deformation of the thread forms, but this is always a preferred option over the alternative! I think tightening torques are really important for rotating equipment like the bolt on the crank pulley.

also depends on what the bolt tightens in to..

as for the crank pulley it MUST be tighten as per spec or the engine goes bang!