Hello!!

jimmybell

Paid Member
New member here - someone recommended this maybe the best place for growing my Clio knowledge, so here i am!

Mostly interested in buying a 200 (ff/cup) so i can use it with a few friends for track learning, before putting more powerful machinery at risk. Plus, the wikipedia page and buying guides i've seen suck at explaining the intricacies of the 197/200/cup/FF/etc model delineation.

Thus far i've been torn between the RS200 or the R56 JCW, but the Clio can't really be ignored for cheaper running costs and having randomly driven behind one the other day i was pleasantly surprised at the sound and stance - so here i am! shout if any decent 200 Cup's for sale :d

Oh - other cars are m135i, v12 vantage amr. in the past had a selection of stuff, z4mc, c63 PPP saloon, etc.

Reactions: Micah
Welcome aboard. Loads of knowledgable/helpful people on here. Friendly grown up attitude as well. Enjoy

Welcome! Loads of info and owner threads on here to learn from. I’d set aside a week to read up on everything before you make a purchase :tongueout:

Welcome along. Nice list of cars you have there. You'll find a few of us meet up for track days together (even if we've sold our Clios) so keep your eyes open for posts.

Welcome along. You’re right there’s lots of useful info and helpful people on here, plenty of things to read up on before you buy one, the buyers guide is a good start.

Take your time choosing one to make sure it’s a good one. Good ones tend to stay good if looked after but bad ones will cause you endless headaches and cost a small fortune.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9