Hello from Germany!

Hey guys. A lot happend since the last time I wrote here.

Last year I first bought a new Silencer. The one from Fox. Was pretty nice, but for me, it was not loud enough. :smiley: So I bought the KTR Exhaust Manifold. 116db max, 106db at drive by.

Some Eibach 20/25 were also fitted.

But 1-2 weeks ago I bought some Silverstone Wheels. Now I don't know in which color I should paint them. Silver, black, grey or even gold?

apc_0020i9ogb.jpg

apc_0020bcaqe7.jpg apc_0020brj5rea.jpg apc_0020gozp8u.jpg

Reactions: Sean197
I agree with Ben & Davinder. Gold or bronze.

But then we would say that as we all have gold or bronze wheels.

(Does look good though!)

Reactions: DS197
Lovely looking Clio mate.

Although I'd prefer gold/bronze, the wheels actually look really good in silver. Nothing to be unhappy about there for sure.

Reactions: vfdesignz
Thanks guys. :smiley:

@///M Yeah, gold/bronze would look a bit better. But I don't know how long I will keep the Silverstones. Actually I want to have a set of the Motec Nitros. But I think I'll get them next year. For maybe 1 year, I think it doesnt make any sense to paint or dip the Silverstones. But I'll see.

Reactions: ///M
Thanks guys. :smiley:

@///M Yeah, gold/bronze would look a bit better. But I don't know how long I will keep the Silverstones. Actually I want to have a set of the Motec Nitros. But I think I'll get them next year. For maybe 1 year, I think it doesnt make any sense to paint or dip the Silverstones. But I'll see.

Like I said mate, they look REALLY well in silver anyway! :thumb:

Reactions: vfdesignz
So, time to renew the brakes.

I bought some drilled Brembo HC discs. Thing is, they are "only" for the Meg 2 RS according to Brembo, but should fit on the Clio 3 RS too. The only difference is that the Meg 2 RS discs have a minimum thickness of 26, and the discs for the Clio 3 RS have 26.5.

Ah, aaaand they cost nearly half as much as the drilled HC discs for the Clio 3 RS. :think:

Pads gonna be some Carbopad GT. And I ordered the Brake Ducts from trackspec. Maybe at the end of next week I will get the new discs and pads fitted. First time I'll be driving with drilled discs. Don't know what I should expect from them :smiley:

photo_2018-07-18_15-4wldf1.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
C New Members 19
floRS197 New Members 15