HEKO wind deflectors

Where did you get these mate? They look awesome! I want to get some because i keep getting dripped on through the gap when i have the window open a bit lol

They will deflect rain if i open my window less than the deflector. the rain will run off the deflector not into the window :smile:

i like how they're laser etched with the logo an "Weatherproof"... shall we test that by organising a trip to siberia, mid-winter? :smile:

Think ill order some, were they easy to fit?

Yea really easy to fit.

Only gripe so far: (SEE PIC #3)
Make sure you get the bottom edge of the front-most part of the defelctor ontop of the rubber window seal in the corner of your window.

Sounds complicated, but its not. Just got to make sure the window doesnt bang into the deflector and auto-stop :-p

Also:
Tested at 'speed'... really does keep the wind in the cabin down! you can spend more time this summer with the windows down, enjoying that 2 litre naturally aspirated grunt!

Ordered some last night! :smile: Hope they come ok as that fella has some pants feedback, but the majority seem to be ok! Risk it and see I guess! lol

Bought myself a pair and their on. Great little mod that doesn't take much time and effort! I'm delighted with my HEKO's. :thumbup: