Heko Deflector Clips

Anyone else notice that they create awkward looking bulges in the rubber window seal where they push against it. Want to keep my Hekos on but the bulges are annoying me. Anyone got any solutions or even noticed this? Would just keep them in without clips but on my old car had the deflector fly off at 70mph and don't want a repeat of that!

Never fitted te clips in mine on any car and they've been fine and there not in on my 200 and they've been in almost a year with no problems

same.

never had clips with mine.

bit of double sided tape at each end, they havent moved. and that includes some 140ish mph runs!

I never fitted the clips to mine either, i'm not sure i took the backing off the double sided tape either. :smiley:

Anyone else notice that they create awkward looking bulges in the rubber window seal where they push against it. Want to keep my Hekos on but the bulges are annoying me. Anyone got any solutions or even noticed this? Would just keep them in without clips but on my old car had the deflector fly off at 70mph and don't want a repeat of that!

yeah i've noticed this mate,gets on my tits as well,might remove them now it seems like the trend,just hope the bulge unbulges...

could try squeezing them together slightly,see if that reduces the bulge...

Just fitted some to my RS250, cant seem to get the clips into the slot. It is a really tight fit and they just fall out, so I dont want to force them any more really.

i get the bulge have put mine in due to the tape coming off one so will keep them in untill i get some new tape

No clips on mine either, even driving with the window down there are no issues.

I haven't used the clips either. Never seen the need tor them. Had deflectors on my last 3 cars and never used clips and never had an issue. They weren't taped in either. Just sat in the gap with no issues.