Headlight washer jets not working

Hi guys,

recently acquired my full fat with cornering xenons but the headlight washers don't work when cleaning the front screen / rear screen. Am I missing something obvious on cleaning them? :s

Any advice?

HH

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan, just double checked with the projectors on and still no luck. Not sure if they're blocked or just not wired up properly :hmph:

....do they 'pop-out' with no spray....or do they just stay in...if they come out I reckon the pipes are blocked, which is probably a pain in the arse of a job to sort....mine only spray when the lights are on with the front wiper/wash...they don't spray on the rear wiper/wash....are they only supposed to work when the car is moving?

Not sure if it's the same as on the 182 but you need to make sure there's lots of screen wash in. The exit for the headlight washers must be high up the tank. Worth a try.

You sure they haven't been fitted by a previous owner? They may not have been fitted from new so possibly not hooked up?

Right Ryan had the answer, I hunted the manual high and low. Topped up the washer and eventually after holding for a few seconds it cleared and the lights blissfully cleared themselves. Cheers guys :smile: