Headlight issues. Please help!

HGD

B-Roader
Platinum Member
Hey everyone.

1 week ago my left dipped beam bulb wasn't working. Guessing it had blown I replaced it. It started to work again so no issue there.

2 days ago the same light didn't work again. I thought that was odd, but one of those things. I bought another bulb to replace again but as I got back into my car after getting it the existing bulb in headlight started working again :s

Yesterday my right sidelight bulb blew so replaced and new bulb working fine.

Today my right dipped beam bulb isn't working!!!! :s

So I'm absolutely baffled by this. Any thoughts would be much appreciated?

Am thinking to myself that the first bulb I replaced didn't need replacing and it could be an electrical fault :s. Could it be the dipped beam relay?

Thanks

I guess no one had any thoughts on this HAHA.

For future reference if anyone experiences the same issue it was the relay and needed replacing.

Hey everyone.

1 week ago my left dipped beam bulb wasn't working. Guessing it had blown I replaced it. It started to work again so no issue there.

2 days ago the same light didn't work again. I thought that was odd, but one of those things. I bought another bulb to replace again but as I got back into my car after getting it the existing bulb in headlight started working again :s

Yesterday my right sidelight bulb blew so replaced and new bulb working fine.

Today my right dipped beam bulb isn't working!!!! :s

So I'm absolutely baffled by this. Any thoughts would be much appreciated?

Am thinking to myself that the first bulb I replaced didn't need replacing and it could be an electrical fault :s. Could it be the dipped beam relay?

Thanks

Have you tried the relay? May help..

:wink: :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions