Headlight help, which ones?

Hi folks, I have factory projector headlights with xeon and cornering function. I'm needing new replacement units.
I'm struggling to find which ones to order. Are the halogen projectors the same and I just replace with my bulbs?
Would anyone care to link which headlight I need? Seen some on eurocarparts, but in the fitment detail it states halogen

Many thanks.

My lights

IMG_2059.jpg

Your best bet is to go to Renault parts direct and they will provide you with the right lights.

I doubt anyone else will offer Xenon units, only reflector/halogen projector units (correct me if I’m wrong).

Why do you need to replace the Xenon headlights already on the car?. If you are on a budget then the halogen projector units fit right in and will keep the cornering function personally I would stick to Valeo units as some lesser known makes have different arrangements at the back but should have the same plugs. For the 197 there are 2 types of Xenon bulbs D1S and D2S the second one near impossible to find used or new, you can't buy halogen units and fit the xenon equipment into them as the reflector assembly is different.

Why do you need to replace the Xenon headlights already on the car?. If you are on a budget then the halogen projector units fit right in and will keep the cornering function personally I would stick to Valeo units as some lesser known makes have different arrangements at the back but should have the same plugs. For the 197 there are 2 types of Xenon bulbs D1S and D2S the second one near impossible to find used or new, you can't buy halogen units and fit the xenon equipment into them as the reflector assembly is different.

hi buddy, the headlights are In really poor condition, they’re beyond saving. so I need to replace the whole units. Can I go from xenon to Halogen, without messing withthe wiring etc? Just wondering what would happen with the ballists etc.

If it were me I'd keep xenons as they're worth having, halogens are like candles in the wind. If the lens isn't cracked or stone chipped you can get a good detailer to polish them up so they look like glass again...

Reactions: Et_rensport

Similar Thread Suggestions