Headlight bulb blown?

Hi guys, just over a month ago a fuse blew on my car and i had to get a new headlight bulb. I changed it all over and all was well. Popped to the shops tonight and when i got back in my car my passenger headlight hasn't come on. I've had a look at the bulb but it looks fine? Any ideas to why i'm having regular problems with the headlight bulbs? Also i have a problem with my REALLY ANNOYING number plate lights.. The holders for the bulbs seem to be pointing over to the left when you look at the back of the car lighting up only parts of the number plate (the pic shows the number plate much better than in real life - very dim in person) Also looks like the back left brake light is brighter than the back right and my front passenger side DRL is slightly dimmer than the drivers side (hard to see in picture) .. Seems to be getting more power one side than the other? Any ideas haha?!

IMG_2507.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2508.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No, third brake light is working? And why are they awful? First person i've heard who doesn't like them lol?

Drls look good mate.

Different brand of bulbs in brake lights could be why they are different?

The brake light foxspeed is speaking about is the one below the spoiler...

Thanks Chris and no both the same bulbs. May be the reflectors inside that are different or the bulb might be a slightly different angle. My brake lights aren't on here... The one below the spoiler works. What are my number plate lights all about? Seems stupid they're at that angle

Well if they're leds could it be only half the leds are working on the left hand side holder..

Swap the bulbs around so if that affects it.

Nah, I've had all sorts of bulbs but always seems to light up towards the left as seen. Are they all angled over to the left like mine?

Is it all left hand lights that seem affected? Could be a dodgy earth sapping power and Id guess the drls could be at fault check connections on them for corrosion and the like As for number plate lights don't the bulbs go in in that direction? Ie the actual holder is to the right so the bulb points left? I use led panels that shine directly down ive got a heap spare if you want a pair