Head and sides

I'm looking into updating the bulbs, I had LED sides in my civic, are these available for the 197 and would it be best to partner them with HIDs or projectors?? I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to lighting so any insight would be greatly appreciated

J

Any 501 LED bulbs should fit. They'd look best with white bulbs so either xenon look bulbs or projectors + HID kit

The bright blue lights look really chavvy but i reckon white would look the nuts! Wheres the best place to pick them up from?? Do hid's need ballasts etc...?

I'll have to get some photos up of mine, they look good

Gandy, you can get some cheap LED sidelights on ebay or if you want proper quality ones do a google search for philips LED sidelights, I think regal bulbs sell them.

Proper HIDs need ballasts so you're best getting a HID kit. HID effect bulbs don't need ballasts and are plug and play

Cheers for the link lad, how easy/hard were they to fit? With the civic i had to go in through the wheel well and unclip everything just to get access

The clio's are a nightmare! Front bumper off and headlights out. Having said that, the front bumper isn't that hard to remove so it's easier than it sounds.

You do need projectors for the full HID kit though

Similar Thread Suggestions