Has Vettel Been Cheating All Season!?!...

Noddie don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I think he's been untouchable for the last 2 1/2 years. I personally still think he's just having a cheeky w@nk, you know what Ze Germans are like for kinky fetishes. I just wish he'd put that f?cking pinty-finger away!!! :smiley:

Henderson, it's not me who noticed it, it's somebody who's been around F1 for a while, as noboby on here as the same experience in and around F1 as the person who noticed it then it's quite churlish to dismiss it as ''nothing'', is it not? It probably is nothing, but who knows, might be where the control panel for the Flux Capacitor is. :wink:

That'd be telling!!! :smiley:

I don't know the ins and outs of how they ended up parting company, other then it was ''political'', so I'd rather not say in public for that reason.

Hahaha well he's gone on a different career path now so you're probably right!!! :smiley:

Seb is an amazing driver, but he is no better than Alonso or Hamilton. Seb would not have won 2 world titles if it hadn't been for Adrian Newey. FACT! I wish, just for one race a season, they had a race, where all drivers were put the same car for a race weekend. (like A1 GP) I think the results would be startling, drivers like Rosberg, Kobayashi and Sutil would be up and challenging for the podium.

Theoretically, qualifying in this scenario would see the top 15 split by a couple of tenths......

Last edited:
strange how webber has the same car and cannot compete with him....

True, but notice I did not say anything about Webber, he does not have the same skill as the other top drivers (i.e Alonso, Hamilton & to a lesser extent Button) and is purely filling a seat for political reasons rather than driving ability.

Why do you think Red Bull 'gifted' him the win in Brasil

it the driver how good he is.

Don't forget vettel frist gp win in 2008 with toro sosso team, they are slow car & his team mate was miles behide. After he left the team went to red bull & toro sosso havn't won another race.

Last edited:
Look out for lewis williamson in the near future guys... He's a good friend and is currently supported by webber and christian team in gp3 ( actually had a clio trophy no long ago ha

Last edited:
Weber has been below par this year by his recent standards but I'm taking nothing away from Vettel, the guy is immense. What he achieved in the Torro Rosso was fantastic, he drove the wheels off that thing. Other drivers have done the same in poor cars too though, Kubica being one who's done it in multiple poor cars. But I agree with thederv, Newey is a one man winning machine, he's a special special brain.

Toop, I've heard that name before, sure I've seen him race over here in something.