Happy new bike day

My brand new HRC fireblade finally arrived today. i love it

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG

very nice indeed mate,

funny you should post this as im going out today for a new bike, its only for work and back 6-8 miles a day, looking at the Ninja 250 in green of course.

Been out on the R1 all day weather is amazing in Scotland the now hope you have had the good weather for you're blade. If so How are you finding her?

had it out for a proper ride today. only done 150 miles so far so still a bit tight but so far im really impressed, makes 600's feel like mopeds.

ive been racing 600s and gsxr 750s for the past 2 years and theyre so fickle compared to a litre bike. they have a very short power band and very little torque in comparison, where as the thou has usable power all the way from 4k to 14k rpm. if my r6 dropped below 10k rpm you were wasting your time and if you missed a gear then that lap was ruined. no margin for error really. its amazing how easy it is to go quick on a blade. so composed and effortless.

this is going to be my track hack for 2011 and if i get round to renewing my race licence will be doing some endurance tag rounds this year.

seems a shame to strip it down for the track as it look beautiful but thats what theyre there for.

i love my car dont get me wrong but fast take on a whole new meaning when you ride a proper bike.