hallo!!! from A of the S

Hi Guys!!

I'm a newbie from South Africa!

Currently own a RS197(Racing Blue) and a RS225(Steel Grey)

I've been reading through the forum trying to get some concrete info of how to go about doing the Clio 225 motor conversion but just no luck.

I am looking at transplanting my megane motor of to the clio. The megane has a hybrid stage 2 RStuning turbo converison. Currently doing about 260bhp.

Please before i get flamed i did look around to try and get some info about this. but as i said i have found nothing concrete about what changes need to be do.

so i am basically hoping you guys can help me with a quick "how to guide".
This will be a 1st for South Africa if i manage to complete the conversion successfully.

Welcome :smiley:

I don't think there is a quick how to guide really, the man in the know is SteC at SC Automotives. He has done quite a few conversions but the cost of shipping the cars over ontop of doing the conversion might make it an expensive project. Am sure with some pointers in the right direction thou he may be able to help you along the way and maybe supply you with some of the essentials needed and where to source parts.

Have a look on the site trader part there is all his details although you might need to upgrade to paid member status to access the site trader pages and the other how to guides although there might not be one on the engine conversion there is plenty of others that might help along the way.

Hi guys,

after doing alot of research, is it possible that someone can please post the contents of this http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?19912-Rough-Guide-Megane-225-230-Engine-Conversion thread. I am at the point of starting and the last step is to do the wiring changes of both ECU's. The info i got from Paul(RStuning):

"You need to swap the serial eep from the clio to the megane ecu.

There’s a guide online to the wiring changes on the clio forum I think."

Can someone maybe help me with this please? As nobody here in south africa can help me with this... thanks!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benno Group Buys/Discounts 4
inwardnoise General Chat 9
Fernandez General Chat 20
inwardnoise General Chat 14
M New Members 13