Had a small crash!

Hi guys,

I've had my 197 for several months now and I'm loving it!

Unfortunately last week I managed to slide on some snow and hit a pillar :worried:. The only damage is to the front bumper. Now my question is, where would be the best place to try and get hold of a new one? They seem very difficult to come by, I've had a look on eBay and elsewhere with little luck. The trouble is I also need the floor pan type thing that goes underneath the bumper and connects the bumper to the underside of the car (does anyone know what this bit is actually called?).

Any help or advice on this would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:
It will need painting, try sandsmithtrooper also as he can supply and paint.

I nearly ended up in the trees this morning thanks to bad ice. It's not fun.
I'd honestly be surprised if at least one car didn't crash this morning where I nearly did. It's not the conditions I'd like to see in March!

Pretty sure the wheels are 17 inch, will make sure when I get home. What do you mean by the washer jets? Are the connected to the front bumper some how?

If you have xenons you will have headlight washer jets. I'm not sure they were available on an 06 plate anyway.

I'm unsure about the wheel size to be honest, I can't see the relevence. If they are standard 197 wheels then yes, they are 17".

Ah I see. No there are no headlight washers on it. The wheels are standard 197 wheels so pretty sure they are 17's.

Ok mate I will price it up tomorrow for a new bumper and painted.
Are you local to us or would you want it sent out by courier ?