H&R Springs, unsure on the drop??

So I have some H&R lowering springs, but i'm unsure on the drop, I've googled the part number (29103) But everywhere has a number after either -1 or -2 for the different lows. But the springs have just the 29103 part... anyone shed some light on this? Cheers

Mine were a 30/40 drop. Is the 1 and 2 after it not for cup chassis and non cup chassis don't quote me on that but the company I got mine from sent me the wrong ones first time and I'm sure it was just the last digit that changed. If I'm wrong I'm blaming it on being blonde lol xx

Do you remember the colour of the springs? I think you're right with the numbers, looked on H&R website and it seemed like that's what they were getting at, as most of it's in German. Only thing is that the springs don't have a 1 or a 2 after the 29103 part! Aha, don't blame it on being blonde [emoji6]

Erm I can have a look when I finish work at 5 I'd be lieing if I told you as they were fitted over a year ago and I've had 4 sets of springs in my garage. If your fitting then yourself the fronts can be a nightmare the rears were pretty easy to do and didn't take too long but the fronts took quite a time xx