H&R springs on 200 cup suspension??

Read a couple of posts on here saying that the H&R springs make the ride very crashy on the 200 cup?

H&R's give the ride height I am after but I don't want to compromise the ride and handling of the standard setup.

Any input / experience would be appreciated

Tom

Buy a set of coilovers.

Putting £180 springs on a £16,000 + car is like going to dinner in an Armani suit wearing puma trainers.

On a nearly new car with cup suspension I personally would leave it standard or save for a while and get some Ap or kw coilovers.

Do the job once and do it right IMO.

I hope this helps

i spoke to KTR and they guy there reckons the eibach springs will improve the standard set up but the h&r's wont but look better.

would be interested to see what they look like though as they ony lower by 20mm. no one seems to have any pictures though

eibachs are good springs, the wifes VTR has them and they are good but horrible when you go over a bump. it makes a right thud!

i have eibachs on my 182 and didn't really make any difference to the ride height or handling lol

i know people say its worth the extra money for the v3's but its a hell of a lot of cash. will the V1's be an upgrade from standard for fast road use and occasional track day

I would imagine the V1's are going to be a safer bet unless you spend some extra £££ getting the V3's set up correctly by a professional, which would make it an animal. I know what you are saying about the H&R's making the Clio sit just right though - they do make the car look perfect, especially with spacers.