H&R Springs...Better stance!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 327
Looks really good mate! Wish I had gotten the H&Rs at times for the stance, but it's bad enough on the Eibachs on the roads I drive on my commute. Compromises must be made sometimes

Looks really good mate! Wish I had gotten the H&Rs at times for the stance, but it's bad enough on the Eibachs on the roads I drive on my commute. Compromises must be made sometimes

I drove home on the M62, A63 and all usual B roads and was really impressed. After lowering cars before I was hesitant but I'm glad I went for H&R, tested over usual speed bumps and rough roads. Nowhere near as harsh compared to standard springs or for that matter lowered cars previously owned!

You think they are softer than standard cup suspension???

I've gone from standard suspension it's not a Cup. I should have maybe explained better after re reading haha, what I mean is I'm thoroughly pleasantly surprised at how liveable they are :smile: No complaints. But maybe I'm used to really harsh rides from previous cars I've owned. Does that make more sense?

Yeah, I'm really tempted to lower the car but I'm worried about making what is a harsh ride harsher. I thought you had some good news for me but alas....

Yeah, I'm really tempted to lower the car but I'm worried about making what is a harsh ride harsher. I thought you had some good news for me but alas....

All relative...put it this way I didn't go any slower over my commuting road with speed bumps and couldn't really tell. Didn't scrape or cause a problem and they are those pointy horrible ones that you can't avoid by going through the middle.

I hope not!

Im buying mine on fri and fitting on sat.

As as much as I complain how **** the cup suspension is on the roads, I would miss it when pressing on.
With H&R's (30/40) fitted with cup suspension, the ride on A roads is great. As for B roads, you just avoid potholes,cling on to the the stearing wheel, give it beans, bounch a fair bit, and enjoy the fact your driving a gocart !

With H&R's (30/40) fitted with cup suspension, the ride on A roads is great. As for B roads, you just avoid potholes,cling on to the the stearing wheel, give it beans, bounch a fair bit, and enjoy the fact your driving a gocart !

Sounds good. As long as it doesn't soften the ride, all is good :smiley:

+1 got my 200 cup on h&r's awsome springs would defo recommend.

Yes Mutley! A believer haha! Plus I've got some tasty 8x17 et48 on the way. I'd say also fortunate that my surrounding areas are lots of dual carriageways and decent roads with naughty roundabouts hahaha

I have had my H&R springs fitted about a month and they are well worth it. They have made the car handle even better than it did before. i an rather unlucky as my whole commute is 11 miles of country lanes but this is the first car i have enjoyed enough to want to spend a little extra ha ha.