H&R coilover price

Hey.

A motorsport company here in Dubai can supply me with a set of H&R coilovers for £920 - not including any labour for fitting. Is this a good price? I can't seem to find H&R prices on any web sites back home.

Should I ask for any specific part numbers or can we assume there is only model of H&R coilovers for the 200?

Going by the K-Tec website they are selling them for £954 inc VAT not fitted so your price seems ok.

Nope. These only have fixed damping etc. The KW V3s are fully adjustable. So really these are on a par with the KW V1s (Albeit, slightly stiffer).

The KW V3s are £1250ish and the ASTs (Which I think al be going for) are £1500.

OK, gotcha. I'm sure I read somewhere (possibly here) that the ride height adjustability is similar to the KW v3's, would that be correct? I think I'd choose the AST's if it were a race car, but I'm hoping the H&R's will be a decent budget choice for the odd track day. I also don't have the cup pack, so should notice a fair difference :smile:

Going from what Simoxomino says, the H&Rs he has now go lower than the KW V1s that he used to have.

You should notice quite a difference from the non cup packed car.

They feel about the same as a cupped car, i had a set on my old non Cupped 197 and they really are superb, very nice to live with day to day, very refined :smile:

They feel about the same as a cupped car, i had a set on my old non Cupped 197 and they really are superb, very nice to live with day to day, very refined :smile:

They feel stiffer than the cup pack but not as crashy. The cup I test drove was bouncing over the slightest thing.

The V1's seem alot more flowing and smooth!