H and R Spacers , Help please

A2ON

Platinum Member
Hello chums ,

Just a quick question for you H&R guys

Brought some hub centric hub spacers x 4

and they seem to bolt to the hub then the wheel to them !!

This is nothing like i have used before usually use longer bolts etc

I have some questions

1- on a track day you normally torque and re torque wheels throughout the day however of course the wheel can be tight but the spacer could be loose only way to test would be to remove the wheel then meaning you need to check it again ! is this right ?

2- whats the recomended torque for hub to spacer bolts

3- has anyone used them on track and been ok ?

Arron

Last edited:
All torque settings remain the same, for spacer to hub and wheel to spacer.

i cant seem then being any help on track, infact i can see them casuing abit of a problem. The hub and what not wont be built for the extra stresses that the spacers will put on them for track use.

I wouldn't trust them either. If your car is lowered to much with 888's on it will rub on the wings like mine have. And my set up would be the same as standard wheels with 16mm spacers on. So be careful!

I wouldn't trust them either. If your car is lowered to much with 888's on it will rub on the wings like mine have. And my set up would be the same as standard wheels with 16mm spacers on. So be careful!

it will be no diffrent to running 8j wheels which the ones i have so no different to noddie etc etc

no standard speelines / cup wheels (not cup racer ) depending on what wheels tyres im using

so no 7.5 J with spacer

Is it lowered? I'll post a pic of mine later. My OZ's are the same as a7.5j with 16mm spacers and it rubbed.