GW 200 Cup / 60 Plate / Touchwood Car Park - 7/10/10 - 7pm ish

Saw this in the car park at Touchwood. Stuck a little card in the drivers door.

Anyone on here, or has joined here as a result?

Was me mate, nipped in for a nando's. Been a member on here for a bit but more on cliosport becuase i track my Ph1 172. Was that you in the ph1 behind me??

Jumped on the ban wagon with the lookers deals and not regretting it one bit.

matt

Sadly our Gordini is in for repair at the moment after a Harley smashed into us on the Warwick Rd heading back towards Acocks Green out of Touchwood.

Car looked well. The 200 isnt favoured on Cliosport really is it? Lots of haters on there. Especially for the Gordini. Got slated when i was buying mine. :worried:

Lookers deal was good, but we didnt know anything about it at the time, but only paying very slightly more for the well specced Gordini.

Heres mine:

IMG_1319-1.jpg

Sadly our Gordini is in for repair at the moment after a Harley smashed into us on the Warwick Rd heading back towards Acocks Green out of Touchwood.

Car looked well. The 200 isnt favoured on Cliosport really is it? Lots of haters on there. Especially for the Gordini. Got slated when i was buying mine. :worried:

Lookers deal was good, but we didnt know anything about it at the time, but only paying very slightly more for the well specced Gordini.

Heres mine:

IMG_1319-1.jpg

Every time a new Clio comes out it gets slated on chavsport. Nine times out of ten the critics "could afford a better car if they wanted but chose to drive their older, modified model".

The 172 was never as good as the Williams, the 197 was ugly, boring, bloated and under powered. The 200 was ugly, boring, under powered (because someone said it on a 20 minute test drive). Neither of them are as good as a 172/182 and now suddenly a 200 (despite it's massive respect in the motoring press) is not really any better than a 197.

And never forget nothing can ever beat the 182 Trophy, it's completely impossible to ever consider that fact.

Last edited:
Every time a new Clio comes out it gets slated on chavsport. Nine times out of ten the critics "could afford a better car if they wanted but chose to drive their older, modified model".

The 172 was never as good as the Williams, the 197 was ugly, boring, bloated and under powered. The 200 was ugly, boring, under powered (because someone said it on a 20 minute test drive). Neither of them are as good as a 172/182 and now suddenly a 200 (despite it's massive respect in the motoring press) is not really any better than a 197.

And never forget nothing can ever beat the 182 Trophy, it's completely impossible to ever consider that fact.

Lol. :smile: very good.