GW 197 Alkham valley

I only saw it very briefly but it was definitely a 197 because I was surprised to see it because I haven't seen many round here. I know there is a GW 200 parked near the leas. Always have a look if I go past, not sure if there on here though. Where abouts are you then?

I only saw it very briefly but it was definitely a 197 because I was surprised to see it because I haven't seen many round here. I know there is a GW 200 parked near the leas. Always have a look if I go past, not sure if there on here though. Where abouts are you then?

Yeah that 200 is always there!Some woman owns it and shes definitely not on here!
Im up in Hawkinge. Where are you? Theres a red one near me too.

For real? I'm in Hawkinge too. Near the community centre are you over the other side? Haven't seen any in Hawkinge. Although I was coming up from the M20 with my brother just saying how rare they are and a GW drove accross the round about in front of me. Not a good way to prove a point.

Yeah iv just moved to hawkinge, back onto the green with the park on it.
What is your 197 like? Like i said, i have seen a red one about??
What time did you see the one earlier? was it about half 9 ish? if so, that was me.

If it's the green I'm thinking of it's just along from me I can't belive I haven't seen you around. It's fairly standard, air-con, cup pack, recaros, black speedlines. Only thing I've done so far is an itg panel filter. Just ordered the cup front splitter today. What about yours? No this was a few weeks ago when I first got it.

What colour is yours then???

Mine is very standard. Cup pack, no Recaro's, speedlines, put some xenons in, ITG filter and a bit of a speaker upgrade!

Mines GW too, have you got an hid kit or have you put a set of genuine xenons in? What other plans have you got in mind?

Yeah just an HID kit, they're 10k so very blue! :jase2:

I have a cup spoiler too. I saw a GW white on the sandwich to dover road at the weekend too!?
You not had it long then? I dont have many plans tbh, its actually up for sale on PH atm, but i dont want to get rid of it!

I'm looking for some hid's I want White ones I think. Very possibly me I'm always over that way. Im hopefully fitting my splitter tomorrow, then I'm after a cup spoiler too. I've had it about a month now. Don't do it. They are awesome and I hope not to get rid of mine until I really have to.

It had a piston head sticker on the back i think!?
Well i am not trying hard to sell it, at all!
I fancy the side skirts and i would like it to sound a bit louder with a miltek, but just bought a new house!
My gearbox is currently developing a bearing fault, so just waiting for that to come to light too! :-(

Not mine then, haha I wouldn't be either. Yeh I fancied them but apparently they don't look as nice on the car. Think I'll wait till I've seen some in the flesh. Yeh I'd like an exhaust, I think it doesn't sound quite as meaty as it should. Oh really how do you know? Are you still in warranty?

No it ran out of warranty in April!!! :-( haha, bit too late! Its just started making a bit of noise. I used to have a new mini and the same happened on that, just got to wait for it to develop a bit.
I think that front splitter has to be bolted to the bumper, so just be aware you have to drill through the front bumper. im sure there's a how to on here somewhere!!