gutted

33737_437113976990_671756990_5701939_2645205_n.jpg

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here and say I don't think that is a road car!

Cup racers can be any colour you want!!

Last edited:
Lol, it's not a road car. It has the Cup racer scoop :wink:

Never seen an UR Cup personally.

It would appear that PB.200 seems to have a problem with the Cup model for some reason. Yes they are more low rent inside but if it's luxuries and gadgets you want, buy something else. Personally, I'd recommend a Cup model regardless of colour, they're great.

I've seen a red 200 in the flesh, and it looked amazing. When I ordered my 200 cup back in March, I wanted black, but the stealer phoned me later that day and told me he could only process a 200 cup order in Nimbus, Glacier White, Racing Blue, Alien Green, or Storm Grey , so I ended up going for grey. Hope you can get what you want.

Exactly the same story here. The numpty who put the order through sheepishly phoned back a day later "erm you can't have black". Oh ffs! At the time I was close to canceling but I'm glad I didn't.

I don't really care what it looks like from the outside as I can't see it when I'm inside it and driving it:001_tt1:

It would appear that PB.200 seems to have a problem with the Cup model for some reason. Yes they are more low rent inside but if it's luxuries and gadgets you want, buy something else. Personally, I'd recommend a Cup model regardless of colour, they're great.

I don't have a problem with cup models in general but the current cup model is a shadow of the original.

My 172 cup was 89kg lighter, still had the nice steering wheel, gear knob, foglights, isofix, came in an exclusive colour and cost £1700 less!

The 172 cup was the drivers model! The 200 cup is the budget model!!

Full Fat for show, Cup for a pro:-p

Tbh I couldn't care less about all that crap, I just want a car that I can thrash the pants off. None of that adds or takes away from that. Plus previous experience of French Cars tells me that the French and toys don't go together too well, the less the better!

Last edited:
Full Fat for show, Cup for a pro:-p

Tbh I couldn't care less about all that crap, I just want a car that I can thrash the pants off. None of that adds or takes away from that. Plus previous experience of French Cars tells me that the French and toys don't go together too well, the less the better!

Of course the equipment on the FF adds to the driving experience!

The thicker steering wheel and the fact you can get it where you want helps loads!!

Don't get me wrong it's still a great car but it's expensive for what you loose and it's lost the cupness that the 172 Cup had!!

FF all the way, every day! Lol! They ride better round Welsh roads, end of! Hehe!

i like the idea of a cup over ff basic is better

whos cares which is better each to there own init:jedi:

oh a black cup very nice sir

find out 2mrw bout red fingers crossed dudes:jump1:

I guess it depends which to you is more important; a red car? Or a Clio cup. Which do you want more? I have a red 200 FF with cup pack and I am glad I decided to go for red. Not many red ones around and in my opinion it looks good. :smile:

5020601733_172d1746e7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]