Gutted!

Came out of work earlier to find some nice person had left a 6inch scratch on my front bumper! :@! Not the first time it's happened, however last time the guy left a note with his details. Real nice bloke actually.
Not so lucky this time, not as bad as before but quite a deep scratch about 6inches long next to the Renault badge on the front. I'm just off to see if it will polish out any but I fear it's too deep... :'( anyone have any scratch repair advice? I'm so gutted..

hope you get it sorted mate,

Megs scratch X is supposed to be quite good, worth a try if nothing else works.

mate that is terrible deffo my worst fear coming out to the car to find it scratched or dented by some ****!!!

Thats crap! Wat a complete gti! I would be livid if that happened to me and with the amount people care these days its quite likely! Thats one of the reasons why I always park over two spaces lol! I just had a dent removed on saturday my pockets are £100 lighter now....

Thats crap! Wat a complete gti! I would be livid if that happened to me and with the amount people care these days its quite likely! Thats one of the reasons why I always park over two spaces lol! I just had a dent removed on saturday my pockets are £100 lighter now....

i do the old two space trick :smile:

Haha I know what you mean mate :tongueout: I have been known to pull in to a space and then look to the side and see a old beat up corsa or something... reverse out and say "I'm not parking next to that" lol

On that point aswel I refuse to park next to anything with a 'Baby on board' sticker in the window or any of those joke ones like 'Caution; Old person driving,' 'Wide Load' etc. You just know that they dont have a clue about opening doors without hitting the car next to it. Its a simple process but some people really cant manage it.

Oh and definately no child seats!!!

^^ yep same here, baby seats and vaux Zafira's are a big NO NO for me! same again for old people dont even get me started, they simply CANT DRIVE. Retests for the over 65 IMO!

I used to do the 2 spaces trick but have admitted defeat now - the 197 has become a pampered toy and daily transport is in the form of a V reg Fiesta :biggrin: