Guide to running a amp/sub power cable?

Hi there, just picked up my R27 on Thursday and want to swap my audio across from my 182. I can't for life of me see an obvious way of getting a power cable or two through to the battery, dispite reading through all the posts on here.

Can anyone enlighten me with a how to? I've tried the get through the large grommet in the passenger footwell but with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Matt

I've managed to sort it! I think I found an easier way than the 182 too tbh... Open up the bonnet and unclip the 2 top clips on the heat proofing above the manifold, and right in the middle you will see a grommet there all on it's own.

After pulling it out, I fed a push rod behind the insulation towards the passenger footwell. Then went round to the footwell and cut through the insulation with a stanley knife (I did it quite high up so it couldn't be seen!). Then as if by luck I had cut it right where the push rod was - result!

From there I attached the power cable to the push rod, and got someone to push the cable through with the rod on it, rather than pull the rod and risk it detaching from the power! Basically it's plain sailing from there to wire up the sub as normal.

Hope that helps people out.

Regards, Matt.