Guess what i've just done !

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Clearing snow from around my car, shocked at how deep it is:

IMG_6850.jpg

Time to do round the back, turned round not realising how close I was to the car and ended up smashing the rear lense :@ :'(

IMG_6851.jpg

not good mate but easily fixable! not sure if you have changed a rear bulb just a case of undoing 3 torx screws or whatever they are called and clamping the new unit in.

been on ebay, lets you look and search for stuff, but for some reason it wont let me log in or go to my ebay section :worried:

not good mate if you want I can pm a few of the guys? might be worth phoning Clio spares but they might be closed!

Cliospares Ltd

(01302) 867985

not good mate if you want I can pm a few of the guys? might be worth phoning Clio spares but they might be closed!

Cliospares Ltd

(01302) 867985

thanks for the offer, I will let you know if I get no further!

HAHA Ade....that's Mental fella, car looks a bit different to how I saw it @ Silverstone last, not sure im that keen on the upgrade :001_unsure: :clap:

Love how the aerial is just visible

Last edited:
What did you hit it with? I'm confused :confused1:

Alot of snow there too! :eek:

hit it with a spade, turned round and just didnt realise how close I was to the car

Ah I see, makes sense now.

I thought you were clearing the snow off your car :wink:

Thats bad! :nope: Saw a neighbour sweeping the snow off their car with a big brush yesterday! OMG the swirls that will cause!!! :chair:

Oh crap! sorry mate didnt read that you knocked your light! I wasnt laughing at that, more at the amount of damn snow!!!

hope you get it fixed soon

TBH when I looked at this first time round I thought you had put the rear window through. Somehow the angles looked like you had snow on the parcel shelf.

Similar Thread Suggestions