Gordini with Recaros

Wozzer

Gold Member
So I'm interested to know how many of the UK Clio Gordini's have the Recaro seats - I'm aware of only two which are mine (HK10EES) and YX12 OZB. Even in Europe I've only aware of two (one in France and another in Italy).

I don’t think any of them actually came with them from factory so it will be very hard to find out, I think I have seen one with a pair of Recaro’s re-trimmed in the Gordini black/grey & blue combination and they were retrofitted.

I have just seen your post on the Gordini register and yours seem retrofitted too if I’m right ?

Reactions: Wozzer
I don’t think any of them actually came with them from factory so it will be very hard to find out, I think I have seen one with a pair of Recaro’s re-trimmed in the Gordini black/grey & blue combination and they were retrofitted.

I have just seen your post on the Gordini register and yours seem retrofitted too if I’m right ?
Correct mine are retro-fitted but I think YX12 OZB might be factory fitted.

I saw a pair of seats "gordini" retrimmed for sale in france not long ago. Can't find them now, but I think any gordini with recaros will be a retrofit or a custom thing

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
burrellbloke Spotted 0