Gordini drawings a bit OTT

They don't have a r27 version type thing of the 200 though do they? Isn't that what the gordini will replace until the next "R"? Or is it just like a special one off? Sooooooooo confused like Matt says above :tongueout:

nice find Liam ^^^ i quite like it,

and i love the stripe as well makes it stand out a bit more.

Yeah i like the stripes and the whole car basically, i think the Twingo is a right little looker of a car. Just don't like the interior that much. :worried: But stuff interior when it looks something like that on the outside!

It looks like they have changed the Gordini colour though? :worried:

Yeah i like the stripes and the whole car basically, i think the Twingo is a right little looker of a car. Just don't like the interior that much. :worried: But stuff interior when it looks something like that on the outside!

It looks like they have changed the Gordini colour though? :worried:

yes not seen much on the interior side of things myself, but that is one great looking Twingo from the outside anyhow. :w00t::w00t:

yes not seen much on the interior side of things myself, but that is one great looking Twingo from the outside anyhow. :w00t::w00t:

Iv seen the interior and wasnt sure really. So how do you think the 197 would look with this look then? :001_unsure:

The twingo looks great I must admit. Not really a fan of the clio version though, but if it was a real car pic it may look better?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
Wozzer Clio 200 Area 5