Good Old Tiff... nice video.

I'd not seem it either, that's why I posted it.
Man I wish I could slide a car like he can, but not have to pay for tyres!

Interesting that they gave him a full fat to review and not a cup! If he was happy with the full fat then he would be even happier with the cup

have to agree with tiff the clio is a better handling car than the mini. i had a cooper s and i loved it but the clio is a far better drivers car :wink:

Great vid, just can't stand TIFFFFFFF.
Although he is a great driver he can't present for s**t! :bored:

Im sure this topic has been posted before.. but its a great video, seen it many times.

Good thing is the car doesnt even have the cup suspension..

Also is that retro fitted Recaro's? The earlier 197's didn't get Recaro's as an option did they?

i've known a few guys who have leant Tiff their cars for filming, only for him to batter the nads out of the car like he stole it. I also remember poor Simon Norris having to rebuild his engine after Tiff tried to beat the caravan pulling record in the Norris Designs Evo...

.. after being told to not bring on the NOS until after 5k rpm (or so).. Tiff new best, hit the NOS button at 3k rpm or so and blew the engine up. Not only a £20k engine repair, but a ruined reputation.

He can half drive though!! (just not drift that well) :smiley:

Rich

i've known a few guys who have leant Tiff their cars for filming, only for him to batter the nads out of the car like he stole it. I also remember poor Simon Norris having to rebuild his engine after Tiff tried to beat the caravan pulling record in the Norris Designs Evo...

.. after being told to not bring on the NOS until after 5k rpm (or so).. Tiff new best, hit the NOS button at 3k rpm or so and blew the engine up. Not only a £20k engine repair, but a ruined reputation.

He can half drive though!! (just not drift that well) :smiley:

Rich

if i had to do a 20k engine re build i would be massively pissed off to say the least