Good Insurer

stuey

Gold Member
Hi, my dreaded is coming up next month, looking for a recommendation for an Insurer. Above all else I want good customer service (god forbid I need it), which also means no foreign call centres. This is because of the poor service experience I have with them, including my own company (which uses them). I have always used someone like Flux because I have had mods, but its probably staying standard for now so I have more choice.
Cheers

Try chris knott The registered site trader,
they were by far the cheapest for me even with mods.

Tell the the site discount code to get even more discount.

I'm currently with Bell as they were by far the cheapest on my renewal. I had a bump last year in my golf and they were excellent at sorting everything out. I would recommend!

And they answered the phone swiftly whenever I called = this is a big bonus for me!!

Last edited:
Tried a comparison site, Admiral came up best at £280. And no, I'm not 1000 years old, just clocked over 37. Will look into the above mentioned companies :thumbup:

Tried a comparison site, Admiral came up best at £280. And no, I'm not 1000 years old, just clocked over 37. Will look into the above mentioned companies :thumbup:

thats what i used mate ( comparison site ) my insurance was £250 a year cheaper on the 197 than my old ST was, :lol::lol:

oh and we are about the same age, :wink: still young. lol

Try chris knott The registered site trader,
they were by far the cheapest for me even with mods.

Tell the the site discount code to get even more discount.

didn't work out for me but i'm ancient with 10 years ncd so pretty low price anyway they couldn't match it but happy to give them a try

Admiral costs me £800 a year and im 20 with 2 NCB and 1 claim. I could have got it for £700 by moving to bell but it ment changing insurance companies and wouldn't allow me to carry over my NCB :worried:

If you have proof of no claims you can take it where u want.

Admiral and Bell are the same anyway... Just a different name..:thumbup: in fact if u give either one of them a ref no from the other they will match it no probs.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benno General Chat 10
BenAG200 Clio General Chat 38