gmax springs

hello there.

iv been offered to sell gmax spring via my stores but not really the ones i wanted to sell. as dont know if there good or rubbish etc.

just wanted an insight into them.
if there good they will be going up on my ebay store, which will soon have its own thred once i pay jase.

if not what ones should i try and supply?

cheers please help guys

As RS197 the KW's are very popular on here and there are a few people who are looking into getting them

KW's definitely. Get them cheaper than k-tec and people will be banging on your door. :wink:

hello guys it looks like im going to be able to get some k1s!!!!! buying 20% shipment direct from germany. then they are going to drop ship any others for me direct to customers. there seems to be some good money in it, and dw they will be cheaper than elsewhere

hello guys it looks like im going to be able to get some k1s!!!!! buying 20% shipment direct from germany. then they are going to drop ship any others for me direct to customers. there seems to be some good money in it, and dw they will be cheaper than elsewhere

you get kw's on hear at a good price and il be buying them! im lookin to get them asap keep me posted!

i should be able to get way below other prices due to the amount im buyin.

still in the early stags tho.

ill keep you all posted

yes, please do keep us posted.

out of interest can you get official renault parts (spoilers, splitters etc?)

they will be all far easten products,, i guess i could try and find the manufacturers, but there likely to be impossible to deal with...

its not really worth it either, i wouldnt be able to get a good enough price

chances are alot of my suppliers supply alot of the stuff. but wouldnt sell it to me.

o well.

but yer springs are looking deffinate, and coilovers.

ill be getting in multi brands.

ranging from cheap all the way up to damn expensive. may even use my car as demo. or my girls haha, lil does she know

its locked for a reason that im sure chowiekid is aware of...:rolleyes:

haha i know i know, ill pay soon, just been busy.

plus my electrics on my 197 are shagged... got a rear light out and the number plate light and both front side lights, just cant work out whats wrong either

any ideas

Yep it's a fuse under the bonnet, not sure which one, my cigarette lighter malfunctioned and caused exactly whats gone on yours!!

the fuse is impossible to get out and cba getting charged to have it removed...

any1 know how to do it?

i know how i done it, my mate was fiddling with my rear plate lights and he touched the metal with a scre driver... what a ass...

he didnt tell me at first. dunno what he was even doin :worried:

ill make him pay to have it repaird if i gotta pay anything, got a serive soon so think ill ask to get it fixed then.

That's a bugger, I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong but i think its under the acoustic silencer area. Need to unbolt that etc, then it should be clear which one it is. To be honest if you just take it to renault it should be a 15 minute job at the most, I never actually got charged for it, though it is just a cheap fuse and a very small amount of labour lol :smiley: