Glove box adjustment??

Some pointers please.....

My glove box has started to sag slightly on the center console side :s is it possible to remove and adjust/remount it properly?

Cheers in advance. :bounce:

Not sure! Iv learnt to live with mine doing it! I think if its in warranty they will replace it but havent looked to see if u can adjust it. Pretty sure lots of the clios have this problem

Yeah, my 182 bloody did it aswell!!

Mine popped open spraying my cd's everywhere when we did the last EVO trianlge run. Had to stop the whole convoy.....:swear:

Just had mine sorted by Renault under warranty. Not sure what they did, but I'm sure it's the same door! So must be able to do it some how!

it is i took mine back under warranty and the guy at renault said they wouldnt really fix this problem as it will just do it again. Think i will take it back again and get it fixed

I recently rang my local Renault dealer about the problem, the w@nker on the phone replied with "Our clios dont have that problem" - interesting that "there" clios are problem free!

It all gets better though as when I took the car in for its drivers handle and weather strips to be replaced I mentioned it to the mechanic who informed me it was a common fault. A new door has been ordered :smile:

Common, mines in on Thursday for a new lid. Only way to sort it properly is new lid or complete box depending on how the dealer is feeling

Shouldn't have any problem getting a new lid, mine had a new one about a year back but its starting to sag again

Mines annoying me too. I think i may have mine out to look hopefully fixing it over the long weekend, and will report back here

Mine saggs. Dosnt really bother me, but you have to watch that it dosnt start sagging to much otherwise it can leave the glovebox light on, and drain your battery