Gloucester quays today

Parked next to a blue 197 earlier this morning, purely because I thought you'd be kind enough not to open your door into mine lol

Parked next to a blue 197 earlier this morning, purely because I thought you'd be kind enough not to open your door into mine lol

How weird, I was parked round the corner from the quays on Sunday (just up the road from that Blossom restaurant), Red F1, I'm guessing it wasn't me you parked by though lol

Lol no it wasn't you, was in the multistory car park! I did drive up past blossoms on my way out of town, didn't notice your car. Got a pic? Don't see many other 197s/200s around glos!

Haven't really got any pics since I got the skirts and suspension on, I'll take one in the morning tho before the Mrs ripps it off to work.:smile:

Here you go, first ones outside the gym about 7am this morning, second ones on the drive not that long after lol

There's a racing blue 197 I sometimes see parked outside the gym early doors as well, don't know who it belongs to tho.

IMAG0433-1_zpsd63b1361.jpg

IMAG0439-1_zps98bf12a0.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh I have seen you about, Longford lane I often see your car! Looks good! Ours is normally pottering around Longlevens with the missus driving it!

Ahhh I have seen you about, Longford lane I often see your car! Looks good! Ours is normally pottering around Longlevens with the missus driving it!

Thanks, its not actually mine, its the wifes too. What car is yours in case I see yours around?

WOW, looks wicked..nice to see another red car locally.:thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I saw you the other day then, pulling out at the top of the lane, turning right onto Tewkesbury Road, I was walking past the Queens Head pub walking the dog. He's an 11st Bullmastiff so you won't miss us if I see you again..lol

Thanks mate, they are good looking cars! It's missing a spoiler tho! That was likely one of us two you saw then, depending on when it was as to who was driving!

Was that number plate on a car before the clio? Looks familiar!

And the bullmastiff sounds like my kinda dog! Always had Great Danes and German shepherds growing up. Looking at getting a Rhodesian ridgeback next year!

Yeah I think the cup spoiler finishes the back end off a treat, gives it a more planted look IMHO.

I've had that plate on a few cars over the years, initially bought it to go on a black M5 I had at the time, them after I sold that I built a green Audi S2 coupe up and had it on that for a while too. I'll post a couple of pics of them if you want when I'm back on the laptop tomorrow?

Ridgebacks are lovely dogs, you're more than welcome to pop round & meet our boy some day.

Yeah go for it I like pics!! I've got an intro thread on here with some pics of my old mr2, which you will probably recognise, used to live and work in Longlevens. I may take you up on that offer, I love dogs! Also I can have a nose at your car and discreetly try to steal your spoiler lol

Ahh yeah, I'm sure I've seen your orange MR2 before, its not the kind of car I'd really miss is it!

Anyway, here's a couple of my old cars you may have seen the M5 plate on before.

CIMG1200.jpg

DSC03189.jpg

Just took this pic of Ramus our Bullmastiff sitting like a spaz as well lol

IMAG0457_zpsa699216e.jpg

I remember both of those cars because of the number plate, got a real thing about number plates!! The dog is gorgeous, I want one!

No, you wouldn't of missed the mr2, loud and obnoxious haha!!