Gloss Black Speedlines??

Had a search but can't find any images. Although I know someone has already done it somewhere.

Can anyone post, or direct me to, some photos of a Glacier White 200 with gloss black alloys? :thumbsup:

I'm considering a refurb from Satin to Gloss. Annoyed with them looking dull and dirty all the time! :thumb1:

Do it! I keep thinking about doing this to my SG. I rekon gloss would look much better and fit with the black trim on the front, the wing mirrors and defuser.

They stay gloss for about 5 days before being covered in brake dust :tongueout:

Love mine though, standard wheels are staying in the garage till we get snow again.

It annoys me too, but I'll wait until I allow the mrs to drive it, then when they need refurb'ing I'll get them done gloss :wink:

I'm unsure now. I'll need to keep topping up the tyre blacker to stop them looking brown next to the shiny black alloys! :worried:

Swapping one problem for another.

I'm unsure now. I'll need to keep topping up the tyre blacker to stop them looking brown next to the shiny black alloys! :worried:

Swapping one problem for another.

you should be doing the tyre black as a matter of routine...:nope:

black gloss

i have black gloss on my nimbus (scuffed at the moment), not speedlines but gives you a bit more of an idea what they look like !

Last edited:
HAd mine done before Christmas and when you can keep the car clean they look great when the sun catches them...cannot wait for summer to keep them clean for longer than an hour though! Mine's on white too, try and get some pics up this week but weathers looking bad!