Glad I bought from a dealer...

...I know! Not something you usually read, but a big thumbs up from the dealer I bought my 197 from.

Had my service this week with them, as part of the condition when I bought the car, they would carry out the next service FOC. A broken coil spring was spotted which was replaced, and while it was in I asked them to check over the brakes as they didn't feel as good as they should IMO. They stripped them down and fitted new discs and pads to the front under warrenty. Sorted me out with a courtsey car while it was all being done.

Happy days.

Richard Sanders, Kettering.

Didn't like the Birmingham or Solihull dealers, can never seem to book the car in on any decent time scale, or they want you to leave it the whole day with no courtsey car.

Richard Sanders, Kettering.

Didn't like the Birmingham or Solihull dealers, can never seem to book the car in on any decent time scale, or they want you to leave it the whole day with no courtsey car.

I have heard good things about Richard Sanders, I live in Northampton and they've recently opened a RS Renault here, big lack of R'sport cars though. Only a grubby Meg and a Gordini 200 on the forecourt.