Giroud

Just thought I would watch motd before my man cold forces me to bed. I can't work Giraud out. clearly he's a good player but how does he miss a sitter then score that? lol

Reactions: Gordini
Was a bit of a belter... He's got about as much movement as a fridge/freezer normally so quite amazing

Reactions: Beany
Couldn't agree more. but if you had a job earning half a million a week would you moan ?
That's not the point here. The point I'm making is the fans have to pay for the overpriced tickets week in week out. Pressure to buy the new kit each season etc. I fell out with football years ago when the players stopped playing for the privilege of wearing the shirt. I know football has progressed and all these big foreign investors are buying clubs, TV deals etc but at what cost? You are delighted your team has bought the next big million pound transfer from abroad then moan your national team can't compete at international level. It's all bollocks to me and to be honest I would rather a watch snooker.

Reactions: Jimmy
That's not the point here. The point I'm making is the fans have to pay for the overpriced tickets week in week out. Pressure to buy the new kit each season etc. I fell out with football years ago when the players stopped playing for the privilege of wearing the shirt. I know football has progressed and all these big foreign investors are buying clubs, TV deals etc but at what cost? You are delighted your team has bought the next big million pound transfer from abroad then moan your national team can't compete at international level. It's all bollocks to me and to be honest I would rather a watch snooker.
Probably best not to get involved then mate:grinning:

I'd rather watch paint dry than most of those overpaid pansies lollop around the pitch pretending it's all such hard work...

At this point I'll bow out of this discussion.