Gearbox

Well I have had my car for just over a month now, and driving today I could hear a slight crunch into 4th when my revs where fairly high. My dad took it out for a drive to see if he could hear it and it seems to be getting slightly louder.

I have warranty from the garage I bought it from (non renault). Does anyone have any experiences with warranty companies? Just so I know what I should do / say to them.

Cheers

I had this exact issue last month, its the 4th gear syncro. My car was out of the Renault 3 year warranty by 8 weeks. There was a automatic 50% warranty contribution because it was just out. And Renault UK contributed 35% to the cost. So 85% in total. I played £400 for a brand new box in the end. Ring Renault UK independently so they can start up a case for you. Just be nice and you'll be fine. They know ots a failt. If u need any help give me a shout.

I had this exact issue last month, its the 4th gear syncro. My car was out of the Renault 3 year warranty by 8 weeks. There was a automatic 50% warranty contribution because it was just out. And Renault UK contributed 35% to the cost. So 85% in total. I played £400 for a brand new box in the end. Ring Renault UK independently so they can start up a case for you. Just be nice and you'll be fine. They know ots a failt. If u need any help give me a shout.

So the total bill was £2,600+?!?