Gearbox noise in traffic

Hey guys hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.
I was in some traffic today doing load speeds in 1st gear stopped and then went to pull away and i had a deep drown / howl on pull away got home
Had a check and it did make the noise
Again if i change up to 2nd manually and then back to first if pulling away quicker not launching it is this anything to worry about or is it just a trait of the edc ? thanks

Not something I've noticed on mine - you have a phase 1 Trophy if memory serves me correctly?

I think I've experienced this sound quite a bit. Not significant, but I can hear it with music off. I have a facelifted trophy.
Have you sorted it out?

@Micah @Rocas thanks for replying guys I use to have a ph1 now I have a facelift seems to be ok im just concerned also
do you guys get the occasional click when on lock from the steering not the wheel skip

@Micah @Rocas thanks for replying guys I use to have a ph1 now I have a facelift seems to be ok im just concerned also
do you guys get the occasional click when on lock from the steering not the wheel skip
I'm not sure I've understood your description. But if I did - then nu, I don't seem to have it