Gearbox mount 3 bolts sheared

Hi Guys, couple questions (probably stupid ones sorry!)
My upper gearbox mount has sheared all 3 bolts and is completely disconnected from gearbox and the gearbox is now sat on a metal brace below. (Drives OK if i drive really steady just vibrates as the gearbox is sat on the metal bar)
I need to drive 2 hours away and don't have any other car to get there, how much damage will it do to the car? (Mainly motorway, cruise control)
Also as the bolts are sheared off inside we can't get them out, tried smashing them out and drilling them out but they won't come out of the gearbox casing, is there any other ways to try and get it out?
Thanks

Is this the mount under the battery?

If you have to make the journey i would be taking it very easy, however i wouldnt be doing that journey if i was in your shoes.

Can you not get it into a garage to sort beforehand?

I wouldn't drive it! You'll likely damage other things. The exhaust doesn't like movement, the box is possibly sat on the ARB and steering rack.

As everyone already stated very unsafe to drive in that condition, + you will prob do damage driving it with a snapped mount! Will cost you more to fix it!