GAZ Gold or SPAX RSX?

What's limiting you to just them two options?

2 things. Price range and also dampening adjusters. I currently have KW v1 but the insurance complained because of their makeup that I can't use plus they were a bit too spongy for me. I am looking for something more stuff and around a £7/800 mark.

Neither. Both of those seem to receive mixed reviews to say the least , and a few people on here have had knocking issues with the spax coilovers. Bilstein B14's are a better option than both imo.

Neither. Both of those seem to receive mixed reviews to say the least , and a few people on here have had knocking issues with the spax coilovers. Bilstein B14's are a better option than both imo.

And do do these come with dampening adjusters do you know?

No they don't, but they're still better coilovers than both of the other options.

Ive got b14s and they're fantastic.

why do you want/need adjustable dampening?

Tbh I think if you want adjustable dampening then you should be looking to spend more tbh, V3s, clubsports or into the ast range...

I wanted adjustable dampening because the ones I have at the moment are too soft. I need something harder and heard the only way I will get any harder than a v1 is a dampening adjuster?

I was just trying to order these (in Australia) and was told that they won't go on the cup chassis. I have a 2012 Red Bull which i thought was a cup chassis, but not sure and even the local Renault dealer was not sure either.
Hints?
Otherwise I might go B14's, but like the idea of adjustable dampers for going softer for the road.

I had spax coilovers, the handling was great and the adjustable damping was handy but one of my
shocks bent and then cracked leaking it's fluid, not sure how it happened, I think it may have been from a pothole I hit. They also made a knocking noise which a lot of people complain about, not sure what that was either. Personally I would go for bilsteins (although they are quite soft) or ast. I haven't had experience with gaz do I can't comment on those

I was just trying to order these (in Australia) and was told that they won't go on the cup chassis. I have a 2012 Red Bull which i thought was a cup chassis, but not sure and even the local Renault dealer was not sure either. Hints?

red bull version is always on a cup chassis. no doubt.

Ta Peter, that's what I thought but the local Renault are we're not sure and the gap under the wheel arches look a bit big. I was starting to hope that it did not have cup chassis and I would notice even bigger improvement with B14 or Koni adjustable. Gold adjustable coil overs could've an option?

yeah, a bit disappointed with that wheel arch gap myself. when i bought my clio, it was never my intention to mess with the suspension. but, since i'm using the clio on track and also because i find it sitting to high, i'll probably go for the koni adjustables (with H&R) springs by the end of the year.