Gave the 200 a shakedown!

WOW :swear:

I've just got back from a wet and windy track evening at Cadwell and Christ did the 200 perform! It was awesome and this is coming from somebody who has owned Evo's and Supercharged EP3! The circuit dried out for the last hour and I managed to put a number of hot laps in. IMPRESSED!

Running standard Cup chassis on SC3's they did wash out a little towards the end but were fine after a cool down. Fully imagine R888's to really make me fly.

I'm gonna hunt for the track day photographer and locate some pics.

Nice one! Great to know standard Cup chassis and OE tyres perform so well. This is what these cars are all about. :hug:

Lift for coppice? Wuss! Lol

In my last few laps at Cadwell few weeks ago I was hitting it flat out in 4th. My tyres gave me a shed load of confidence for that corner.

Amazing corner and great circuit

Lift for coppice? Wuss! Lol

In my last few laps at Cadwell few weeks ago I was hitting it flat out in 4th. My tyres gave me a shed load of confidence for that corner.

Amazing corner and great circuit

The track was drying dude! Sure I just followed you into Nottingham half an hour ago car looks well I was in my work hack.

The track was drying dude! Sure I just followed you into Nottingham half an hour ago car looks well I was in my work hack.

Was just messing. lol

If it was a Storm Grey 200 with a little alpinestars badge on the back then it would have been me.

Should have given me a beep

Mind you if the coffee hadnt kicked in i probable wouldnt have noticed. lol

Similar Thread Suggestions