Fuel Line replacement part

I had a bit of a mishap yesterday when I returned to the car to smell petrol, only to find it was spraying out under the car when it started.

I made a temporary fix with some spare hose and clips, but does anyone know what's the best option to replace the fuel lines without paying the £60+Vat from Renault for a bit of plastic pipe?

Just a follow up to this, when trying to tow my cat back home, the steering lock prevented us from doing so.

Is the steering lock something that cannot be gotten around? You basically need a truck to lift the front wheels off the ground in order to tow these cars...

You can turn just the ignition on by pressing the start button without pressing clutch/brake. This will take the steering lock off.

Sean at jade developments can make you a braided one, I have one of these from the fuel tank right up to the injector rail cost about £100 but is a lot better product than you will get from renault.

I tried that Chris. Doesn't work. It just turns the electrics on but no steering still.
Maybe just my car? Getting a garage to get me the part from Renault... Probs be about £65 for a bit of plastic pipe :-(

Similar Thread Suggestions