Fuel consumption, first drive!

32.1mpg over 8k; on the cars computer for me.

Daily life is an 9 mile drive to work at 50mph. Sometimes if I'm starting early I can push on a little...

Evenings can be traffic bound when I hit town coming back. I do always turn the car off if it looks like I'm gonna sit still for 20 seconds or more.....

I do wonder, do you guys read that from the trip computer or compare to what you actually fill up?

The trip computer generally is miles out on the negative side. I've been correcting it on mine and it's now bang on, 7% difference to what it was when standard

Interesting.

Computer calculates you're using 7% more fuel than in reality ?

How have you been 'correcting' it ?

As a newbie to the 200 I'd say I can relate somewhat to the heavy clutch compared to my previous car...

It's not insanely heavy but heavy enough to promote me to put it in neutral at the traffic lights

As for Mpg.... Hahahaha I don't get better than 20mpg (granny driving most of the time) car reads no less than 12l/100km here.. but what the hell.. life's to short to worry about Mpg!

My 197 had quite stiff clutch before, i replaced clutch master cylinder and it is now really easy to use.
In my opinion clio 197 or 200 clutch should be easy to use if everything is fine.