Front seat values.

Hi all,

im considering selling my R27 front seats as they are being replaced with buckets.
the values seem to vary to much from what I've seen, with a set on here presently advertised at £1k with bolster wear, where as mine are perfect, i can only assume it's been carefully looked after or been replaced at some point.

im also considering taking a set of standard 197 seats in PX, just to put in the loft or garage out of the way just in case a set are ever required, but what is a realistic value for these aswell?

Knowing realistic values will help me decide wether to part with the recaro's or to keep them to one side.

cheers in advance.

Would it not make sense to keep them? I think you'll find it harder to sell on if you were to put std seats in down the line

r27 without the standard fit recaros......been one on autotrader red with 200 standard seats....looks pants.....

Think a set of standards around £200 and the Recaros should pull in £1000 easy.

This is where my mind was thinking.

r27 without the standard fit recaros......been one on autotrader red with 200 standard seats....looks pants.....

im not bothered about selling in the future, my reason for purchasing the car was to be a trackday replacement for my Trophy.
come the time that I even consider parting with the car it will have a full welded in cage, lightweight panels everywhere and a fully stripped out shell (and I don't mean rear seats and carpet removed).
realistically, even having a set if standard seats in return may be a bit silly long term, but for now I see them helping a sale and if worse comes to worse they can be bolted in place and be used short term.