Front number plate

The front looks so much better without the plate, is there another place on the bumper it can be put, like underneath the blade ??

Wouldn't that be to low??? Especially with our bloody roads round here lol

Won't it look a bit silly with a number plate sized moulded gap in the front bumper and then a number plate somewhere else? Just my opinion but I reckon you should leave it where it is. :smile:

It wouldn't be lower than the bottom of the bumper and you can hardly notice, there's a few pics on here where people have took them off for detailing and looks so much better

I run with genuine carbon fibre numberplates and have the white and yellow bits placed on top of the carbon weave so the carbon makes the letters and numbers (hope that makes sense). I also asked the sign wrighter to leave a 5-7mm border of visible carbon round the edge of the plates (front and rear) and makes the plates look smaller. It's also a nice subtle modification.

How are they attached?no screws there.

Double sided tape. I used stuff for bathrooms to stick mine on as it waterproof. Halfords sell it but they charge as much for 6 small squares as B&Q charge for a 5m roll.

Got any pics mate ?

IMAG0238.gif

Found out that's it's actually bloody hard to photo carbon weave, that (not great photo) was attempt number 11!

Below is the best of the previous attempts:

IMAG0237.gif

And the rear,

IMAG0246.gif

Last edited: