From production to delivery

I was nearly crying :worried:

Only joking.. I am very worried though that im not going to get my car anywhere near my delivery date now !!

I was nearly crying :worried:

Only joking.. I am very worried though that im not going to get my car anywhere near my delivery date now !!
have faith maz it will be hear
bet you get it a few days early:thumbsup:

Dealer contacted me today to say "the status has just changed on your car to “without flexibility” which means it will go into production shortly and will leave the factory the 1st week in October"

Now whats the chances of it being in the dealership by 13th October when 1st week in october is W/C 4th LOL

Dealer contacted me today to say "the status has just changed on your car to “without flexibility” which means it will go into production shortly and will leave the factory the 1st week in October"

Now whats the chances of it being in the dealership by 13th October when 1st week in october is W/C 4th LOL

Mine changes to that last week and my car is due last week of October....

I thought it was 4 weeks from factory to dealer. I know mine is taking slightly longer for the cup spoiler to be fitted. :worried:

Just want my Clio now I keep seeing them round my way :worried:

Maz, I am so jealous :'( Wish mine could hurry up and change already!

Fingers crossed it turns up on time!

Fingers crossed indeed, however when I have asked the dealer the question I have not had a reply to my e-mail.