For Sale section - what's the difference?

R20BTG

Paid Member
I'm new here so might not understand the historical reasons for this, but what's the difference between the top level 'For Sale' forum, and the three sub forums 'Car Parts for Sale' and 'Clios for Sale' and 'Non-Clio for Sale'

For example, some people list stuff under the top level 'For Sale' area (in fact there are 3 pages worth), which includes car parts. Why have the top level forum as well as the three sub-forums. If I'm listing something, where does it go? I'm a bit confused.

I get that, that wasn’t my question. There’s another forum above those three sub forums. What’s that for, if not for any of the three listed above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's there because the mods wanted to have a "Title" forum then then that allowed them to create the sub-forums under the "For Sale" Titled section.

It is a little confusing at first but you get used to it and I understand why it has been setup that way. I mean, it makes sense!

I think the main body under the for sale sections is recent activity in the for sale posts as people ask more questions etc.