Footie Results this weekend!

all I can say is WOW.

Im an avid Man United fan, and have been since 1987 ( birth) following my father who has been a season ticket holder for many years now. Just thought Id clarify this before people state that Im a 'Glory' Supporter'.

Anyone else see the scores this weekend? West Ham thumping liverpool 3-1 today, along with the Brummies beating arsenal 2-1 in todays final!! Also City dropping points at home to fulham! all in all a fantastic weekend for all football lovers like myself!

anyone else catch any of the games?

i did Wolves out of bottom 3 whopppppppppppppppie
what was city score???

thats them out of the title race aswell then
between unted and arsanel now then

yeah believe so... although I still wouldnt write chelski getting close! I think after todays shocking performance by arsenal, they will begin to slip. haha had to laugh earlier on, reading on football365.com, drogba will walk if hes left out of the game on tuesday, also abramovich wants to get rid of terry, lampard, drogba?!? arent they the back bone of the team haha. He obviously knows what hes doing spending £50m on Flipflop torres!

haha yeah absolute quality that was.... not for the fan obviously. But due to him been a wannabe high flyer I bet nothing happens to him! cant stand that guy!

niether me
that side are to old now it needs to brake up
£50.000.000 no goals
sturridge loan 4 goals
oh dear

I know haha fantastic isnt it! Big few weeks for us to be fair, think we SHOULD confirm the title by this time next week!

I have a season ticket at Southampton and was good to have a few renditions of singing Dean Richards name yesterday against Swindon. So sad that he has gone, only 36!

Yeah he played for us just as I started getting into Football properly. Left for somthing like £8million to Spurs