Fog light wiring and a spare plug !!!!!

Hi all

Im just trying to sort the wires out on the clio, some were ripped out as the front bumper has come off in the bump..

Ive hopfully sorted the headlamp washers but under the passenger headlight near the washer bottle i have a spare plug ?? It only has two wires in it , could it be an air temp wire ?? (ive forgoten what colour the wires are)

Also foglight wires, i have a yellow plug under the passanger headlamp but out of that i have 3 wires, two that go live when i put the fogs on?? Does anyone no how they wire up

Thanks in advance rick

Last edited:
Is'nt there a loom in the bumper then just one plug between that and car?

Il have to get some pics tomorrow.

I should be able to buy the fog light loom but ive got the plugs so thaught i could make my own but carnt understand the 3 wires.

001-4.gif

This is the foglight plug but is has 3 wires ?? can anyone explain how it works with the two fogs

002-8.gif

Any ideas what this one is for ???

Thanks rick

The bumper has its own loom for the fog lights and then it plugs into the yellow connector shown. Could the other be something to do with the washer bottle? Did the car have xenons?

Yes car has xenons but all those are plugged in and ive got both motors and wiring for headlamp and window washers sorted.
Im thinking outside air temp maybe ??

outside air temp sensor is in the drivers mirror i think, but could be wrong, i was thinking it was either headlight washers as these spray one at a time after the windows or headlights themself as theres two plugs in each from what i remember, but if youve defo do them, then i cant think of what thay am.

what about the radiator fan?

Ive been told by renault its a spare !!!

Ive been looking at it tonight, there are 4 wires that run down it but 2 just stop halfway in the conduit and the other two obviously go to the plug

rick.

Just the fog wiring to sort now then the front end can go together .